Petite and Posh Policy
1) Final numbers for your event are due 5 days prior to the event date. You will be charged based on the number of attendees you confirmed. As we prepare appropriate staff and supplies for your event.
2) Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your event NO EARLIER
3) Optional outside food allowed for an additional charge.
4) We have limited spacing for parents at the entrance of the facility. We allow a maximum of 4 adults to stay for duration of party. We also do not allow any outside food in to the facility. We highly recommend that parents drop off their children as they are not allowed in the actual party area. If you would like to host the parents of your party we charge an extra $200.00 per party to ensure this way you can have all parents stay with access to the dining room area. You can also bring in your own food provided all leftovers and materials are taken home and disposed of within your time frame of your party.
5) Please ensure parents pick up children on time at the end of the event. We are unable to accommodate early or late arrivals.
6) Extended time for your event is not an available option , given prior commitments to other patrons. Should you arrive late and your party ends late $75.00 per half hour over the allotted time will be incurred.
7) We will not service any child with warts, lice, skin allergies or virus.
8) We require a $100.00 Deposit upon booking in order to secure your requested date and time. Any cancellations within 5 days of your party will be charged an additional $250.00 cancellation fee.
9) The Policy Page has been read and understood.
10) We have the right to cancel any event due to circumstances beyond our control.
11) Petite and Posh it’s directors, officers, employees and agents are not responsible for any accidents, reactions or other maladies relating to allergies, clothing, make-up, nail polish services, property damage, loss of property or personal injuries.
12) Please wear socks or bring a pair of indoor shoes ( slippers) as no outdoors shoes are allowed in the facility.